Be Still

As I was lying on my bed, just trying to feel the warmness of His love again, the peace, the comfort, the missing feeling of His presence, I suddenly realise that I have just walked passed it myself. Despite the busyness of this life, the tough times, the temptations, the speed of this life, the noises, I miss the most important of all, that is just to be still, and know that He is God, He is God and He is God. The phrase of a song came to my mind just then was, ’there is no one else for me, none but Jesus, crucified to set me free, now I live to bring Him praise’. There is no one else for me, none but Jesus. Why seek so much of this world when I know that there is nothing I need but Jesus. I can only imagine, what it will be like, when I walk by Your side. I can only imagine, what my eyes would see, when Your face is before me. I can only imagine. Surrounded by Your by glory, what will my heart feel? Will I dance for You Jesus? Or in awe of You be still? Will I stand in Your presence? Or to my knees will I fall? Will I sing Hallelujah? Will I be able to speak at all? I can only imagine.

Friday, June 20, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Overwhelmed with God's love - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger