Perfection Is Imperfection!

This week wasn't really a good week for me, the early part. I was really affected with some stuff and was in a terrible attitude to the people around me and I truly apologise for my behavior. I am not a person that says sorry face to face to you, but if I have done wrong to any of you and you are reading this, here's my apology. The title 'Perfection Is A Sign Of Imperfection' came to me when I was actually discussing about this someone but this post isn't gonna be about that person.

A perfectionist is someone who does everything perfectly. Efficient, fast, no mistakes. However, I have been thinking, nothing is perfect, how then can there be a perfectionist? I do not really know what I am trying to say here so let me just go straight to the point.

I think if a 'perfectionist' expects perfection, that person is just being immature. In every sense, spiritually, work, speech, and everything else. Does it make sense if I say that to be a perfectionist is to realise that you are imperfect? To realise that things go imperfectly and everything else in this world.

What I think here is, to be a 'perfectionist' is to expect imperfection yet at the same time doing your best. However in the end, the word perfectionist defeats it's purpose by expecting imperfection. I think it goes in a circle. But whatever, it is just a thought. One things is just not A thought is, I don't believe in perfection except through Jesus Christ and Christ Himself.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Overwhelmed with God's love - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger